Thursday, December 10, 2009

Futureproof 3 – The Business of Mobile

futureconf_logo Just as I thought all my travelling for the year was done, I find myself on a short jaunt to Dublin to speak at the Futureproof conference on The Business of Mobile. It was a whole day devoted to various aspects of mobile from mobile applications and entertainment to mobile marketing and a look at the future of mobile. I was asked to do a keynote on mobile marketing and advertising which, I’m pleased to say, seemed to resonate with the 100-strong audience. It was also great to catch up with friends old and new in Dublin. I do feel very much at home in Dublin’s fair city since I do have strong Irish roots. Next time, I’ll plan to stay longer so I get to see more of the city.

Anyway, I was asked if people could have a copy of my slides and rather than send out a chunky file to everyone, I thought it would make more sense to put it up on slideshare. So here it is.

And a big thank you to Jimmy, Steve and Valerie who invited me over to speak and who looked after me so well.